UGLY DUCKLING PROFESSIONAL HAIR COLOR 8N/8 LIGHT NATURAL BLONDE
- Vivid color reflects, long lasting shine.
- Perfect grey coverage.
- Visibly improved hair condition and softness thanks to Argan Oil.
- Low ammonia, pleasant floral fragrance.
- Made in Europe.
- Paraben free.
- Extra large 3.5 oz Tube.
- For professional use.
For best color results with Ugly Duckling Light Natural Blonde 8N/8, follow instructions below:
- Choose your developer correctly: 10 Vol for level on level applications, 20 Vol for 1-2 levels lift, 30 Vol for 2-3 levels lift, 40 Vol for 3 levels lift and more.
- Mix 1:1 with developer.
- Development time: 30 minutes without heat, 20 minutes with heat.
- Add 10 extra minutes of development time in the case of very resistant grey hair.
- Emulsify and wash with a mild shampoo.
What is Light Natural Blonde 8N?
Light Natural Blonde 8N is a base shade from Ugly Duckling. Like all the Ugly Duckling base shades, it is designed to give a balance of rich color and perfect grey hair coverage.
Like all Ugly Duckling hair colors, Light Natural Blonde 8N contains Argan oil to make sure that the hair not only gets vibrant color but also softness and shine.
What results will Light Natural Blonde 8N give?
Ugly Duckling Light Natural Blonde 8N/8 will give vivid color results and perfect grey hair coverage. Ugly Duckling's range of hair colors are formulated for salon use and enriched with Argan oil to ensure exceptional hair quality and shine.
What will be the Condition of my Hair after Coloring with Light Natural Blonde 8N?
The hair will be conditioned as well as colored, and will be fuller, or plumper after coloring. Light Natural Blonde 8N has low ammonia content and no parabens, and is designed to respect the natural quality of the hair.
How will Light Natural Blonde 8N look like on my hair?
Light Natural Blonde 8N is a color result that will suit most women, especially women who have darker hair and are wishing to go up to a light blonde hair color level while covering grey hair perfectly at the same time.
Choose the strength of developer according to degree of lift required: 20 Vol for 1-2 levels lift, 30 Vol for 2-3 levels lift, and 40 Vol for 3 levels lift and more.
What kind of Hair Coloring Technique can I use with Light Natural Blonde 8N Hair Color?
Light Natural Blonde 8N works well with full head coloring techniques and partial coloring techniques, such as blonde highlights, lowlights etc.