Intense Toner Set
INTENSE TONER SET - GET BRASSY HAIR TO ULTRA WHITE BLONDE!
- These Toners are for customers with very brassy, warm or yellow blonde hair.
- They contain fast-acting neutralizing pigments which act on brassy, yellow hair.
- They are called "Intense" because they contain extra boosters which open the hair cuticle and help the lightening process.
- Clients with difficult to tone, yellow hair will notice the difference and you will get ultra white blonde results as you see in the picture above.
- Normal application time on pre-lightened hair: 10-15 minutes.
- These are the fastest acting toners on the market.
- Ultra cold results with these toners: intense pearl blonde and intense silver blonde without any hint of yellowness or brassiness.
Set CONTAINS: 2 Intense Pearl Blonde Toners (100.21) and 2 Intense Silver Blonde Toners (100.20).
- 4 Tubes of Toner.
- Each Toner is a generous 3.5 oz tube.
- Intense Pearl Blonde Toner will kill residual yellow in hair and produce a pearl-white color result.
- Intense Silver Blonde Toner will kill residual yellow in hair and produce a silver-white color result.
- The list price of these products sold individually is 4 x $10.50 = $42.00
QUANTITY OF SETS Limited - offer available while stocks last.
How To Use+
STEP ONE: PRELIGHTEN TO LEVEL 9
- If hair is not already blonde, you need to lift using Brilliant Blonde Lightener & 20 Vol Developer.
- Try to eliminate as much of the brassiness as possible and make sure hair is at level 9 at least for best results - see image above for what level 9/10 looks like.
- Warning: the most common mistake stylists make is to wing it and not lighten enough - don't be like this! Lift correctly, and consistently to level 9/10.
- Note that if you have a lot of lifting to do, apply lightener on ends first, roots last. The roots will lighten faster due to the heat from the scalp.
- Rinse when level 9/10 has been achieved.
STEP TWO: APPLY YOUR UGLY DUCKLING TONER
- Now apply Intense Pearl Blonde or Intense Silver Blonde Toner.
- Use 20 Vol developer as this will help the booster inside the toner activate and get you some extra lift.
- The correct mix is 1 part toner to 2 parts developer.
- Work fast to get an even color result.
- Do the root area last as they will lift the fastest.
- Get as much product saturation as possible.
- Rinse When you get the desired color result. Normally 10-15 minutes is enough.
Hair Stylist's Tips:
- Always watch and test the hair carefully during processing time.
- Do not over-process.
- To finish and maintain, use sulfate-free low pH Brilliant Blonde Purple Shampoo and Mask.
- This will keep your toned hair yellow-free and condition it.
Final Result After Pre-lightening & Toning:
- Picture Shot in Salon in Natural Daylight.
Watch This Video of an Application of Intense Pearl Blonde Hair.
- The Intense Pigments Will Turn Hair Grey and Violet and Blue during the development process.
- This is normal, it shows the pigments in the toner are working to neutralize brassy hair.