Intense Silver Blonde
How To Use+
How To Use:
- If hair is not already blonde, lift using Brilliant Blonde Lightener & 20 Vol Developer.
- Try to eliminate as much of the brassiness as possible and make sure hair is at level 9 at least for best results.
- Rinse when this has been achieved.
- Now apply Intense Silver Blonde Toner 100.20. Use 10 or 20 Vol developer.
- Make sure your product and developer mix is runny (1 part toner to 2 parts developer).
- Work fast to get an even color result.
- Get as much product saturation as possible.
- Rinse when you get the desired color result.
Hair Stylist's Tips:
- Hair near the root will typically process faster than the lengths due to the heat of the scalp.
- In most cases you should apply first on lengths, then on the root area.
- Watch and test the hair carefully during processing time.
- In most cases you should get your desired result in around 10-15 minutes.
- Do not over-process.
- To finish and maintain, use sulfate-free low pH Brilliant Blonde Purple Shampoo and Mask.
Intense Silver Blonde Toner 100.20