Brilliant Blonde Purple Mask 8.4 oz (250 ml)
- Tones & Conditions Blonde Hair
- No More Brassiness
- Intensive Salon Treatment
- Gluten and Sulfate Free
- Ultra Low pH Formula (pH 4-5) Protects Hair Integrity
- Works best for blonde hair (level 9 and above).
- Ultra Low pH - acid based hair technology: will help close the cuticle better and make hair feel thicker, stronger.
- Sulfate free, gluten free.
- No animal testing, no animal cruelty.
Hair by K&K Hair Salon
WATCH VIDEO: HOW TO USE PURPLE SHAMPOO TO GO BLONDE:
How To Use+
HOW TO USE THE PURPLE MASK:
- Apply with fingers or a dye brush. Apply only to clean, towel dried hair.
- Make sure every part of the hair comes gets enough product.
- Apply on the ends first, as these parts typically need more intensive conditioning.
- For best results, wrap up with a plastic cap or towel so that the heat from the scalp can be retained.
- If possible, use gentle indirect heat (a professional salon climazone is best). This will help the color transfer process.
- Leave 10 minutes.
- Recommended frequency of use: once a week, depending on degree of toning required.
RECOMMENDED TREATMENT ROUTINE:
- Use purple shampoo every day in place of your normal shampoo.
- Use mask once a week for extra toning and conditioning.
WATCH VIDEO: HOW TO USE PURPLE SHAMPOO & MASK:
2. Applying Purple Mask
3. After Purple Mask