Hair Bleach Sachet
Brilliant Blonde Dust Free Powder Lightener - Hair Bleach
Fast, Effective Lightener for off scalp use - Save yourself the trouble of bleaching your hair again & again
- Dust-free powder bleach, 17 oz, 50 gm.
- Extra large sachet size is enough for one re-growth application or a short hair application
- Designed for Dark Bases, Gives 8+ levels of lift.
- Use with 20 Vol in most cases.
- Use with 30 Vol only for excessive color build-up cases and ultra dark Asian hair.
- No Brassiness.
- Beautiful, uniform color results.
- Produces an easy-to-apply creamy consistency when mixed with developer.
- Enables a safe, quick controlled lift of the hair.
- Blue, dust free formulation.
- Made in Europe.
What you also need to know about Brilliant Blonde:
- We do really radical transformations in one sitting with bleach, from level 3 all the way to level 10.
- That is because Brilliant Blonde works safely and well.
- It's probably the fastest acting bleach on the market.
- For most cases, we use only with 20 Vol, not 30 Vol.
- So you don't end up screwing up your hair.
1. Check your Customer's Hair Condition.
- Make sure the hair is strong and has not lost its elasticity.
2. Choose the correct strength of developer for Your Bleach.
- Use bleach with 10 Vol. developer for gentle color washing.
- Use bleach with 20 Vol. developer for color stripping and controlled lifting.
- Use bleach with 30 Vol developer for lifting of 3 levels of lift and more.
3. Get the right mix.
- The recommended mix for Ugly Duckling Brilliant Blonde is 1 part Ugly Duckling Brilliant Blonde Powder Bleach Lightener with 2 parts developer.
- You should try and get a gravy-like consistency, watery enough for easy application but not so watery that it drips off your brush.
- Bear in mind that the bleach mixture will stop being active the moment it turns dry.
4. Apply in sections starting from the back.
- After mixing up your bleach, you now need to divide your client's hair into sections.
- To do this, part your client's hair down the middle from the front of your head to the back, then once more from ear to ear.
- You will now have four quadrant sections which you need to tie up with sectioning clips.
- Now you can let one section down and begin working on just one section at a time.
5. Work Your Way Round the Head.
- Take very thin mini-sections and apply your bleach mixture with a dye brush. You can use foil also if you like.
- Start from the back at the bottom, where your hair is the thickest.
- After you've completely applied bleach to one section, you need to move through each of the other sections until your hair is covered fully.
- The quicker you do this, the more even the colour result will be. An even bleaching gives the best result.
6. Dealing with Hair Near the Scalp.
- It is a good idea to not apply to the roots immediately or else they will end up lighter than the rest of your hair due to the warmth of your scalp.
- Instead, return to this area later in order to give this area less processing time. This way you will get a consistent result from roots to ends.
- Use 20 Vol when applying near the scalp.
- Never apply bleach directly onto the scalp as this may provoke reactions. It is preferable to stay 1/8 inch away at least.
7. Keep Checking Your Client's Hair Color Level through Processing Time.
- Keep checking the hair color level as it develops. You need to be ready to rinse as soon you get to the desired hair color level.
- The maximum development time is around 30 minutes.
- If you have not attained your desired hair color level, it is better to rinse off and re-apply a fresh mixture rather than let it process longer.
8. For Ash Blonde Results, Please Lift to Level 9 (see below)
Sometimes, colorists make the mistake of under-bleaching and this only ends up in a hair color result which is too yellow, too brassy, and not blonde enoughleaving your client disappointed.
9. Emulsify and Rinse.
- After development, emulsify, rinse and wash with a mild, preferably acidic shampoo.
- This helps to close the coloring process.
- We recommend you use Purple Toning Shampoo and Mask as this both helps to close the cuticle and takes any remaining yellow in the hair out.
10. After Bleach, Tone.
- For getting an attractive hair color result, you will need to do a second color application after bleaching ("Toning").
- Ugly Duckling's best selling toners Intense Pearl Blonde, Intense Silver Blonde, Pearl Blonde, Silver Blonde work very well and we recommend them.
- Cool colors with violet or blue in it to neutralize the warm undertones also work very well. Colors like 10.20, 10.1 9.1, etc can be used.
- Toners need to be processed around 10-15 minutes, whereas colors need the full processing time of 30 minutes.
- Mix your toner or color with 10 or 20 Vol depending on the lift that you have after the bleach and apply on the full head.
- Emulsify and rinse.
BRILLIANT BLONDE ON CAUCASIAN HAIR
Final Result After Bleaching and Toning