Bond Protect Bleach
JUST LAUNCHED - First Ever in the US - Hair Bleach with Malic Acid - BOND PROTECT your hair when you lighten it!
- Incredibly blonde, incredibly healthy hair
- Lifts hair up to 7 levels.
- Gives you perfectly white, healthy and strong hair.
- Produces a beautiful white cream when mixed with developer.
- Near root applications are now possible.
- Up to 3 consecutive applications in one sitting are also now possible.
- Malic acid is an acid which occurs naturally in unripe apples and pears.
- It is an alpha-hydroxy acid. Its health benefits are widely known both as a cosmetic and also as a performance enhancing nutrient.
- Brilliant Blondexx is the first time ever that anyone has put Malic Acid into a hair bleach.
- The malic acid goes into the hair and forms a polymer which bonds together with the hair fiber.
- This bond stays in the hair and helps make it thicker, stronger and healthier.
- It reduces the chance of hair breakage even when you apply the bleach several times.
- The bonds stay intact in spite of pretty much everything: humidity, brushing, blow drying, repeated washings.
- Perfectly white blonde & perfectly heathy hair.
Directions For A Successful Full Head Application
Use 20 Vol Developer for 1-2 levels of lift, and 30 Vol for 3 levels of lift and more.
Mix 1 part Lightener to 2 parts Developer.
Make fine sections, starting from the back, where it is thicker. Then work your way round.
Try to saturate the hair really well with product.
Work fast to give the entire head a relatively even processing time. You can use foil on the lengths. This will help keep heat in and process the hair faster.
Hair near the root is thinner and gets heat from the scalp. You should apply here only towards the end, with 20 Vol.
Always watch carefully while the mix is processing, checking for hair condition, elasticity and lift.
There is no fixed development time for bleach and you should be prepared to rinse as soon as the hair is ready.
For an ultra-white blonde result, lift the hair until all orange and yellow has been taken out: a true level 10.
If the mix starts to dry out in certain parts or is lifting less fast, you should make a fresh mix on those parts and re-apply.
After 30 minutes processing time you need to rinse.
If the hair is not sufficiently lifted, re-apply making a fresh mix.
Directions for A Regrowth Application
Use 20 Vol Developer. Mix: 1 part Lightener to 2 parts Developer.
Watch carefully and rinse when the hair has been lifted up to the same level as the lengths.
Tone with Ugly Duckling toners.
Finish with Purple Shampoo and Mask.