Bleach & 30 Vol
- 1 Brilliant Blondexx Bond Protect Bleach
- 1 30 Vol Developer Salon Size
How To Use+
- Will lift dark hair (level 5 and below)
- Make a mix of 1 part Brilliant Blondexx to 2 parts 30 Vol developer.
- The mix will form a smooth creamy white mix.
- Apply this to all parts of the hair which need lifting.
- Make sure you saturate the hair fully with the bleach mix to allow the hair to come into contact with plenty of the mix.
- After 10 minutes make a fresh mix and re-apply.
- If the hair is still orange, use make a fresh mix exactly as before.
- If the hair is reaching yellow (and no orange), you can dilute the mix with 1 part warm water.
- Keep the hair wet with mix and keep it processing until you get to level 10
- Then apply your chosen toner.
- Rinse when done.