Do a Pearl Blonde Today!
- 1 x Pearl Blonde Toner 3.5 oz
- 2 x 50 gm sachets: Brilliant Blonde 8 Level Lift Lightener
- 1 x Salon Size 1 Liter 20 Vol Developer
- 1 x Purple Mask 8.4 oz
- 1 x Salon Tools
The set contains enough products even for very long hair.
You should have plenty of product left over (especially developer & purple mask) for future retouch applications and for maintaining your look.
QUANTITY OF SETS Limited - offer available while stocks last.
Follow These 4 Steps:
(1) LIFT YOUR HAIR TO A CONSISTENT LEVEL 10
- You need to first lift your entire head to a consistent level 10. So be sure to check your hair and assess how many levels you need to lift.
- Depending on how much hair needs to be lifted, open one or two sachets into a mixing bowl.
- Now add in your developer. If using one sachet, pour in 100 ml (3.5 oz) of developer.
- If using 2 sachets, pour in 200 ml (7 oz) of developer.
- Mix really well using a non-metallic spoon or whisk until you have a nice, smooth paste.
- Section your hair, starting from the back, and apply generously throughout.
- Work fast - the bleach mixture needs to be applied when wet.
- Keep the root part until the last - this is the part that will lift the fastest and the most.
- Check to make sure that all parts of the hair are lifting well.
- Be generous with the bleach mix and really saturate the hair.
- If you see parts that are drying out or not lifting, add in some more mix.
- Wait until your hair is a very pale yellow (level 10).
- Get a fresh bowl. Squeeze in the tube of Pearl Blonde Toner
- Pour in 7 oz (200 ml) of your developer (1:2 mix) and mix thoroughly.
- Apply first on the lengths, leaving the last inch near the root for the end.
- Aim to get great product saturation.
- When lengths are done, apply on the root area.
- Watch the color change and rinse when you get the desired color.
- Normal processing time for an Ugly Duckling toner is 10-15 minutes
(3) RINSE WITH PURPLE MASK
- Rinse first with water. Then apply a large quantity of purple mask and massage in thoroughly.
- Leave in the hair for 5 minutes, ideally with some indirect heat
- Use a plastic cap if you don't have access to a heat source. The heat from the scalp will do its job.
- The purple mask will close the hair cuticles and provide deep conditioning to the hair.
- It will also help in removing any remaining yellow still in the hair.
(4) MAINTAIN YOUR LOOK
- Use the purple mask once a week to keep your hair white and ashy.
Pearl Blonde Look using Brilliant Blonde, Pearl Blonde Toner and Purple Mask.
Hair by Elona Taki