Blonde Protect Set
THE QUICKEST & MOST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR ORANGE ROOTS & BRASSY ENDS- SAVE $25
- Contains everything You Need to lift Orange Roots & Go Blonde
- Use Brilliant Blondexx On-Scalp Lightener to Lift Orange & Dark Parts
- Then Use 10.2 Violet Based Extra Light Blonde to Tone Hair Yellow to White Ash Blonde
- Then finish with Bond Protect shampoo to make hair healthy, strong & soft.
- Incredibly blonde, healthy hair.
- All dark and orange hair lifted.
- Hair toned consistently from roots to ends: no more yellow.
- Bond Protect Shampoo after bleaching and toning closes cuticles and strengthens hair: no more split ends.
- Gives perfectly white, strong & healthy hair.
- 1 tub salon size (17.6 oz) of Brilliant Blondexx Bond Protect Lightener
- 1 tube (3.5 oz) of Extra Light Cool Blonde 10.2
- 1 bottle salon size (33 oz) of 20 Vol Cream Developer
- 1 bottle (8 oz) of Brilliant Blondexx Bond Protect Shampoo
- 1 Professional Shadow Root Brush FREE (Worth $9.95)
- You save on this set: $25
- Promotional quantities limited: offer only valid while stocks last.
Hair by Ashley Betancourt
How To Use+
Brilliant Blondexx Mix
- Mix Brilliant Blondexx with Developer (1:2 ratio). You will get a smooth white oily/creamy mixture like above
- Apply the mixture to the areas which need lifting.
- If you have previously lightened hair to white blonde, this will be the root area.
- If not, you may need to do a full head bleach application
- Make sure you lift correctly, especially if you have a dark regrowth area to lift.
- Be bold when you apply bleach! Saturate the hair very well, and use plenty of product.
- Aim for a pale lemon color as shown in the picture above.
- Try and get a consistent color from roots to tip by re-apply bleach mix to darker parts in order to achieve this.
- Now apply your toner.
- 10.2 (10V) mixed with 20 Vol.
- The mix for this is 1:1.
- Apply throughout, starting with the parts that are the most yellow.
- Rinse with water when the hair is toned.
- Finally apply Brilliant Blondexx Shampoo, massaging in thoroughly, leave in hair 5 minutes or so then rinse.
Perfectly lifted and colored hair - in excellent condition.
All pictures by Elona Taki.
Hair Tutorial by Elona Taki