Bleach & Developer Duo (30 Vol)
- 3.5 oz (50 gm) Bleach + 7 oz (100 ml) 30 Vol Developer
- Use this for a quick bleach application to lift brassy hair prior to toning.
- Enough quantity for a regrowth application or for short hair.
- Suitable for use if your client has hair color 5 and up (see chart below)
How To Use+
- Mix Bleach and Developer into a Mixing Bowl to produce a smooth mixture
- Apply first on parts which are the most brassy.
- Aim to really saturate the hair in order for the bleach mixture to work
- Rinse when you get to as close to level 9/10 as possible.
- Now you can tone with an Ugly Duckling toner.
- Use Ugly Duckling Purple Shampoo and mask to maintain.