Baby Pink with a dash of GreyOmbre - Semi Permanent Hair Color.
Hair by Elona Taki
- Ugly Duckling Rainbow Color is a new type of direct color which conditions and colors at the same time.
- It contains Argan Oil, Aloe Vera and Hydrolised Keratin to add condition and shine.
- Rainbow Color does not contain any PPD and does not require any developer to use. Just prelighten hair and apply.
- Rainbow Color lasts up to 30 washes. It fades "true" - it does not deviate from its original color.
Some suggestions for getting the most of our of Rainbow Color:
- Make sure that the hair is either blonde or pre-lightened blonde
- Shampoo the hair thoroughly using a quality shampoo, then towel dry
- Apply Rainbow Color onto hair using a brush.
- If you are applying several colors, be sure to use separate bowls and brushes, and try and keep the different colored sections of hair apart during processing time.
- Leave on hair 30 minutes.
- Rinse using cold or tepid water - no shampoo.
Maintenance of Rainbow Color:
- The hair will gradually fade over time.
- You can keep the hair color longer by washing with cold water.
WATCH THIS TRANSFORMATION OF DARK VIRGIN HAIR USING RAINBOW COLOR:
Hair by Ashley Betancourt