Toner Intro Set
SET CONTAINS 24 OF THE BEST SELLING UGLY DUCKLING TONERS
- 6 Tubes Intense Pearl Blonde Toner 100V
- 6 Tubes Intense Silver Blonde Toner 100B
- 6 Tubes No-Lift Pearl Blonde Toner 10V
- 6 Tubes No-Lift Silver Blonde Toner 10B
- Total 24 Tubes for Only $132 = $5.50 Per Tube
- Free Set of Professional Coloring Tools included in the set.
- Outstanding Value for Salons.
Total Value of Products: $271.50
Net Price: $132.00
You Save: $139.50
The best and the whitest toners in the market at an ultra competitive price.
Suitable For Stylists Looking to Give Clients Stunning White Blonde Results.
Free Professional Coloring Tools.
Hair by K&K Hair Salon
How To Use+
STEP ONE: PRELIGHTEN TO LEVEL 9
- If hair is not already blonde, you need to lift using Brilliant Blonde Lightener & 20 Vol Developer.
- Try to eliminate as much of the brassiness as possible and make sure hair is at level 9 for best results.
- The most common mistake stylists make is not lighten enough - don't be like this!
- Lift correctly and consistently to level 9/10.
- Note that if you have a lot of lifting to do, apply lightener on ends first, roots last. The roots will lighten faster due to the heat from the scalp.
- Rinse when level 9/10 has been achieved.
STEP TWO: APPLY YOUR UGLY DUCKLING TONER
- Now apply Intense Pearl Blonde or Intense Silver Blonde Toner.
- Use 10 or 20 Vol developer depending on how much yellowness is still left in your hair.
- The correct mix is 1 part toner to 2 parts developer.
- This will give you a runnier mix and allow you to work fast and achieve consistent results.
- Do the root area last as this part will lift the fastest.
- Saturate the hair with the product mix as much as possible.
- Rinse When you get the desired color result.
- Normally around 10 minutes is enough.
Final Result After Pre-lightening & Toning:
- Picture Shot in Salon in Natural Daylight.
Watch This Video For Results Using Ugly Duckling Intense Toners:
- Brilliant Blonde Lightener
- Intense Pearl Blonde Toner